Nettie's Nephews

When the Pauls family came to Canada, the oldest daughter (Nettie's sister) was already married and chose to stay in Ukraine.  You can read about her in Mum's book "Nettie's Journey.  Elizabeth (577456) was married to Peter Peters (577455).  

They had three children:  Peter, Johann (John) and Rudolph.  I assume Rudolph (the youngest) is in the middle in the picture below.


Peter married and had two children:  According to GMOL their names are Natalia and Nicolai 
The problem is, I remember Natalia's name being different??  Ugh my memory She came to Canada and married Philip Dyck (Nettie's sister Frieda's son)
Peter died at age 39

John seems to have married as well and possibly had two children.  GMOL is not very helpful here.

Rudolph had three children:  Slava, Vitali and Gallina.  I remember when Vitali visited Canada.  Probably that was in the 80s?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aunt Ruby's Story

Cousins Story 4

Cousins Story 7